Life Fellowship Community Church's Podcast
Love God, Love People, Love Life
Summer of Proverbs- What Do You Have A Mind To Do
May 30, 2017 03:15 PM PDT
* accept and store
* "My son"
* Intimacy = time, transparency, submissionEveryone looks good on the starting line
May 30, 2017 03:00 PM PDT
* cold love
* the oneSummer of Proverbs- Living The Proverbs
May 30, 2017 02:54 PM PDT
* The Purpose of the book of Proverbs
2). To teach discernment
3). To develop alertness in life's walk
5). To cultivate keenness of mind
* Wisdom is available
May 30, 2017 02:52 PM PDT
* Being a Christ follower requires commitment
* To follow Christ, you have to make a turn
* Commitment requires sacrifice
* The best version of you can only be birthed through the pain of commitmentYou Are In Trouble Now!
May 15, 2017 03:47 PM PDT
2 Samuel 21:10
You will have trouble in this life
Do not wish for a trouble free life
Anticipate trouble so that you can handle it with honor
Endurance turns trouble into training
Relax in the sovereignty of GodAllen Chapin
May 12, 2017 02:14 PM PDT
Former District Youth Director Allen Chapin delivers an awesome word!Isolated
May 08, 2017 01:57 PM PDT
* Everyone needs encouragement
* Satan loves to isolate Christians
* Gathering matters
* When God isolatesSomething New
May 01, 2017 02:59 PM PDT
* A new day
* A new mercy
* A new life
* A new spirit
May 01, 2017 02:40 PM PDT
1). God has a personal vision for your life
Your life is the sum total of the decisions you have made.
At this point in your life why would you seek God's will?
We see God's will displayed in the Bible and our lives in three ways:
2). The moral we Will of God. This will is enacted through our obedience.
3). The personal will of God. This contains the vision God has for your individual life.
Do you want to know his personal will for consideration or participation?Gary Sapp
May 01, 2017 02:30 PM PDT
Reverend Gary Sapp gives an awesome message about the power of reaping and sewing.
This Podcast allow you to listen back to previous messages and lessons from LFCC!
LFCC is located in the Bayou Gauche community of Des Allemands, LA.
Life fellowship community church's Friends
Subscribe to this Podcast